5/2/09

A Day In the Life of the Samurai Three

The other day that sticks out in my mind as being the most important, not necessarily the happiest, but looking back it is one of the most vivid, is the day we went to the samurai building with rett. I remember discussing Reema and other current events (this was merely a week after april 16th) while laying down a damn good grass seed job. Then we went and spontaneously picked up three dates to the date function that night (all fine ladies i might add, especially your date, the lovely miss davila). We then took a few epic pictures of the six of us in foxfields clothing, on the sod laid down on the living room floor (see attachments). Later, me and shawn destroyed six teams in beer pong, and I proceeded to cry on both marlon's and shawn's shoulders (because of reema and too much alchohol). Then the three of us went back to hang out at shawn's place with our dates. From there you proposed a trip to the white spot and stormed out when I refused to go, when I called five minutes later to say I'd changed my mind, you had given up on the idea and gone home in a fit, haha.

No comments: